Followers

Thursday 27 October 2011

will I be a good English teacher?

Hello there! I'm in my holiday mood actually, so I don't know how to write...you know, when we are at our own home, we really want to do something that we can't do at college. for example, watching television and play with our siblings, I really love being at home. home is my soul... (????) OK that's it!
Will I be a good English teacher? the answer is I don't know. I still don't know and I don't know when will I know. I'm not as good as all my coursemate, and sometimes I think I'm the worst TESL student. I don't like english movies, english songs, english novels so how am I going to be good.  I really need to study harder than them but why don't I start it? the answer is I don't know. who will let me know? I need to find the answer by myself.

p/s: what am I babbling about? I DON'T KNOW! hehehehe~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment