Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

Wait!

I don't like waiting! I hate waiting!
Ops! sorry, hello there! Phew....
People around me should know and understand that I hate waiting for something or someone. I really really really hate it. Plus, I also don't want people to wait for me. When I said 7 p.m, you guys should know that you have to get ready before that time. You, yourself should know how long you take to get ready right? So, be prepared! Don't let people scream at you because you late. One more thing is I hate it when people tell me to do something or to go somewhere in last minute. I don't want to rush here and there. So please, please, please, to those who know me, don't make me waiting for you and don't let yourself waiting for me OK. I just remembered one of Anwar Hadi's vlog (no.13 if I'm not mistaken). The topic is 'Jom Bersiap'. It's in Malay but you guys should watch it and think about it. May peace be upon you...

Em..I think I should put the vlog here...


p/s: not showing that I'm perfect but just want to make things clear. PEACE! (^__^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment