Followers

Thursday 13 October 2011

more money many

Hello there! Oh, my blog is full of dust since I didn't open it for quite a long time...sorry for that...
em...what kind of title up there? I don't know, nothing special...it just that I'm quite tired to think what topic should I write...then, suddenly, I think of money. As a student here, I need a lot of money. You know, a lot of things to buy, a lot of things to pay but how do I get the money? I'm proud to be myself because I manage to control my money so that my PTPTN is enough for me and for the last two semester, I didn't even need to ask money from my parents. So, at least my parents can save their money for my wedding, ops NO, I mean for something else...hehehe~ ^__^
But, for this semester, I'm quite worry because I think I spent a little bit much on something that I still don't realize what. For the first five weeks I spent RM 600! that is enormous amount! I don't know why, what, when, who and how.... =.="
I need to survive for another 9weeks...I hope my money is enough for me...

p/s: anyone who would like to treat me for lunch or dinner feel free to call me! ahaks! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment