Followers

Sunday 16 October 2011

busy buzy

Hi there! first, let me breath... huh~ Yesterday was a very tiring day! I don't even have a time to wash my hair! Yesterday morning from 8-12 I had my Silat Seni Gayong training. I don't even had my precious Saturday morning because the training should be only 2hours but the trainers make it 4hours for every Saturday! It's so tiring man! Plus, there will be NO holidays after this Deepavali. What?! I already bought a ticket to come back here on Monday which is 31st Oct. OK, that's it. Fullstop. It could be an essay if I want to complain about that.
After I came back from martial training yesterday, I rushed, ate, bathe and got ready to go to the library because I had a discussion. At the library, again, I rushed to find journals because the library will close at 5pm. Again, me and my friends rushed to photocopy the article that we need. Suddenly, all the lights had been switched off, so, we asked the librarians to wait for a sec and thank God, we managed to photocopy all the materials before all the librarians get angry.
16th Oct 2011, this morning, I've followed the Training of Trainers (TOT) under KeFB (find out yourself what KeFB is) from 8am to 5pm. Can you imagine how's my Saturday and Sunday happened? It ends just like that... =.='
'tired' is part of the word 'student'


p/s: this is my life as a student... when I was a junior, I was excited, but then tired! as a conclusion, all the lecturers out there, please don't give us too much work. otherwise, we can't socialize. ^__^V Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment