Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

If I was the lucky person

Hello there! First, I'm sorry because there's no post yesterday...due to the bad internet connections here. Anyway, maybe today I'll type a longer post (maybe).
If I was the lucky person...
what will happen if I was one of the chosen one to be a public speaker which was in week 2? Seriously, if I was, I totally not ready. Even my friend who was the chosen one doesn't know anything about it. But, we should give applause to the three first people because they did well on that day. Even better than me. ...(what a shame =.=")... When I came back home, I was thinking if I was in their shoes what will I talked about and....

Public Speaking 1 (Week 2) Topic: Human Interest
 'Good evening to Miss Fairus and all my friends. Human interest. Today I would like to share my interest which is in games. I play all types of games, facebook games, online games, playstation games, handphone games, video games and all sort of games. I'm kind a obsess of it. It is like a routine for me to play games. I'll be like crazy if I don't play it for a day. At least, I will play it for 2-4 hours a day. However, I still doing my daily work like washing, doing assignments and so on. Some games that I play are Sorority Life, Mall World, Harvest Moon Back to Nature, Papa's Freezeria, Papa's Taco Mia, Papa's Burgeria and Papa's Pizzeria. Many people said that games are for kids only but they are totally wrong! we must look at what type of games they are playing and not everybody can give full commitment towards games. I've two facebooks, not as many as Miss Fairus. One is a personal FB and another one for games only. The one that is for games, I only add games' player. So that I've friends from all over the world. I think playing online games with foreigner help me improve my English plus I also learn Hindi language from my Indian friends which are from India. It is fun and help me release all my tense. That's all thank you.'

OK, that's what I'm going to talk if I was the lucky person. What do you think? is it enough for two minutes?
to be continued later~

p/s: too sleepy to write more... Zzzz.....

2 comments:

  1. Ps..Thanks 4 helping me out... if it weren't for u guys, I wouldn't have know where to start~

    ReplyDelete