Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

My Bad~

Hello there! Huh~ =.=" how embarrassing! I didn't do well for my public speaking! OK, now people will change their perspectives that all teslians are good in English. it's all my fault...serves me right! I wasn't well prepared, I was too nervous, plus everyone pay attention to me because I'm a teslian which made me more shaky! Miss Fairuz, I understand and really appreciate all your comments. I'll improve myself. It's all my bad... anyway, too cheer up myself, at least after this I don't have to think about 'public speaking' for EC class...yeay! lalalalala~ ^__^

p/s: I didn't look through the dictionary to check the meaning of a word only, but I want to check the spelling and the pronunciation.

2 comments:

  1. beb, you did well. n miss fairuzz gave a very positive comments, i mean nicer way. it must be worse if it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beb! it wasn't well..maybe people would say ok but for me it's too bad because i thought i could do better!

    ReplyDelete