Followers

Monday 10 October 2011

If I was the lucky person 2

Hello there! Today, I would like to continue my last post about if I was the lucky person. If I was one of the 4 lucky people on week 3, the topic was 'Life is a Journey'. So, this is what I'm going to talk...

Public Speaking 2 (Week 3) Topic: Life is a Journey
 Life as a Journey. Good evening to Miss Fairus and all my friends here. I would like to share with you about my life as a journey as I experienced in changing schools. I got an experience in two primary schools and three secondary schools. My father was an army, so you know, it's normal to get posting here and there. I was born in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan. So, there I started my first education in kindergarten when I was six years old. The next year, I would be moving to my first primary school named Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung Gelam which still in Port Dickson. I studied there for three years only until standard three because after that my family and I moved to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. In Seremban, I continue my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Kelana. I studied there also for three years until I was standard six. Moving on to my first secondary school which still in Seremban named Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Haji Mohd Redza. The school was fun but unfortunately I studied there for only a year because after that my family and I moved to Sungai Petani, Kedah. Then, I continued my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pekula Jaya. I think it was my best school ever because it was the only school that I studied for quite a long time until I was form five. In that school I got myself into all kind of activities such as sports, co-curriculum, academic and so on. After that, I didn't get a chance to continue my study in any matriculation or UiTM, so I decided to continue my study in form six. Then, I met my third secondary school which is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kota Kuala Muda. For me, changing school was not something that I would say 'Oh not again!' but it was something that I would say 'Really? yeay!' because when I moved to another school I met new friends, new surroundings and new house! ^__^ That's all, thank you.

i need to study hard! ^^,



Wow....it's quite a long story right? I think if I was able to talk about this topic, I'll be OK. because for this one I prepared well. Hurm...what can I do...I was actually the third group of lucky people which in week four (last week). The topic was 'Journey to the Future'. I didn't prepare well, then I was chosen by Miss Fairus. the moral here is, always prepare yourself because you wouldn't know what will happen next. May peace be upon you... 


No comments:

Post a Comment