Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

Holiday, I need 'you'!

Hello there! I'm so tired since the last two days...why? First, I was busy with assignments which I need to settle before Deepavali break. (huh...this is student's life =.=") Then, of course yesterday (Saturday) I had my silat practice. Actually it's not too tiring because we just had 2 hours practice but after that, me and my roomate went to PC Fair at KHAR. We came back at 1 pm and right after that I straight away went to foyer because there was a school (SMK Sg.Pasir, Sg. Petani) from Kedah came. I involved to handle that school as facilitator under Unit Fasilitator KAB). Again, I don't have enough sleep. That school just went back this afternoon after we brought them to campus trip. But, then, again! I went to PC Fair because I promised with my friends that we'll be going to. So, after coming back home at 3 pm, I sleep like nobody's business. But now, I still feel tired. That's why Holiday, I need 'you'!

p/s: sorry because this post is like nothing plus bad grammar. ZzzZzZzzzz.............

No comments:

Post a Comment