Followers

Thursday 15 December 2011

at the end of the semester

Hello there! We are almost at the end of the semester now... I mean yeah before we start our final exam.. Regarding to the final exam, seriously, I haven't start study yet. Why? because there still so many works to do. Thank God I just finished my Second Language Acquisition (SLA) and English for Science and Technology (EST) presentations. It was all good even though it was never be the great presentation but still Alhamdulillah... So now, I still have a few important things to do such as my Silat practical test this Saturday, I have to do my last report for SLA and of course a last minute homework from Miss Fairus, my EC II lecturer. I hope that Allah SWT will make everything easier for me since sem3 is almost over... ^__^V

p/s: 'long time no write' hahaha~ it has been such a long time I didn't write anything here! Uwaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment