Followers

Saturday 12 November 2011

I love dictionary!

Am I? Oh, hello there! Holidays~ My fav word! hahaha~ what should I type here if I spent my holidays most of the time with my family, shopping, eating, chatting, bla bla bla~ huh~~ but! yeah at least I did something! I look through all the words in my lil cute pocket dictionary...this one

thanks to Ms. Handsome for this pic! *wink*


I did this just because of Phonetics and Phonology. Dr. Che Ton asked us to find at least 5words for each of consonant cluster. and she gave us a LOT of consonant clusters! OMG...first I hardly think of the words by myself but then I used dictionary and have a random look but lastly I desperately looking through all the words to find them...owh, how pathetic~ no no no...not only that! Dr.Che Ton also gave us another homework which are we need to find 5 words for each and every minimal pairs, 10 examples of homographs, 10 examples of homophones and 10 examples of sentences for homonyms. Thanks to Dr. Che Ton because I think it's really helpful for me to understand and remember better. 

p/s: Thanks to my mum and my brother because they help me a lot in my way to finish my homework. Thanks IBU! thanks AISH! ^__^V

I LOVE DICTIONARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment