Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Adam Adli Abdul Halim

Hello there! wow, look at my title up there! do u know that he's my senior! I've talked to him before! He had become my interviewee when I was in sem 1. we were in the same class last sem! How excited that he is getting popular among Malaysians! WOW! Ok, that's it, enough!

My personal opinion, for those who think that he's wrong, fine...maybe he's wrong but he's still young, n u guys are so matured to think. so why must u used bad words to him, do something bad to him and his family. Don't u realized that u also have shown the bad side of u...why not we use the better way to criticize his fault. won't it be better? I got nothing to do with him but I just think this as a human. when u did something bad to others, it'll come back to u later. as Muslim, we believe that Allah swt will return what u have done, no matter now or hereafter. May peace be upon u...

p/s: be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment