Followers

Monday 26 December 2011

I spent my study week 'wisely'

Hello there! I wonder how my friends spent their study week? what a stupid question! of course they were all study! it's study week right... fuhh~
BUT not for me...I spent my study week 'wisely'. 23rd Dec, I went to Langkawi with my family, my maksu n paksu. Actually it was the forth time for me and my family while it was the 1st time for my maksu n paksu. It was really fun! I didn't take many pictures because all the great memories were captured by my maksu's camera. I need to ask for it later. so, here are some of the pictures that I have to share.

this is place isn't good as the 1st time I came

scary house

this is Panglima Hitam's house. This house is quite 'rendah' so my paksu made a joke that the owner of this house was a short man. lol


sorry for the bad model

 when we talk about Langkawi, of course the best chocolate heaven. This is my favourite chocolate. As long as I know, I can just find this chocolate in Langkawi, KL, n Bukit Kayu Hitam Kedah. special one, the best one! yummy!!! ^__^







My lil bro loves posing! 



sweet memory~ Langkawi Island
^__^V

Then, 25th Dec, we went to Taiping to visit my cousin's family and again it was great memory. My cousin brought us to the famous Mee Udang Kuala Sepetang. Majalah3, Jalan-jalan Cari Makan, Warung Kita and many others TV programmes had been there. Again, it was really yummy with great time.

p/s: when I want to study?!

No comments:

Post a Comment