Followers

Saturday 17 December 2011

no more STReSS

Hi there! phew! I'm really happy today because I have finished my Silat! after two semesters being so stressed to remember all the steps, at last I'm free~~~~


Today, I woke up in the morning at 6.45 am, (without took a bath) ;-) , I wore my silat's uniform, waited for the bus and luckily the bus came just after a while. On the bus, me and my friend was trying to remember A FEW steps that we KNOW (how worst!) and after we arrived at the Gelanggang Tok Senai (actually in campus) we started practice, as I said the steps that I know. There are a few more steps that I had to remember on that time before my number was called to have the practical test. How pathetic I am when I have to beg a few mates about the steps that I didn't know but I have to know. =.=" but what else can I do?! I have to! No choice! I know it's my fault as I was playing to much during the learning time and I was interrupting my mates when they also wanted to practice. As the result, I got 0 in a stage where I can't do the steps. Ya ya ya I know, I'm the worst but I just hope that I don't have to repeat this course. please~

p/s: Whatever it was, now I'm happy and I'm done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment