Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

be in my shoes then you know...

Hello there...just woke up in the morning and something that I really annoyed happened. people are always like that, easy to produce words but difficult to fulfilled those words. and I really HATE those who always break their promises. I can say that this is not the first time. one advice: don't easily make promise if you are not sure that you'll fulfill them. watch out when you make promise without say 'InsyaAllah'. you as a Muslim know that story about Nabi Sulaiman? It's in Quran so read them. You don't want something bad happened when you break promise right? maybe you haven't experienced it so might don't know what can happened. Improve yourself, as I said this to myself too. Even if you regret it 100 times, but you won't try to change it, it's useless, nothing, pathetic! May peace be upon you.

p/s: sorry this is not an academic story but you still can learn from it! Let's change~


No comments:

Post a Comment