Followers

Sunday 25 December 2011

My study week...

Hello there! I knew that my study week will be like this... so what? don't u know I'm quite worry now because the exam day is coming soon and I haven't prepared well. especially for sla paper...I'm so worry. T__T
23rd Dec, I went to Langkawi with my family, maksu n paksu. It was really fun! I don't want to talk about that. maybe later. My maksu n paksu are lecturers in English. My maksu experts in sounds and linguistics while my paksu awesome in everything but prefer to call experts in grammar and SLA. do u know SLA?! second language acquisition! Oh my.... that is really really really awesome! he said that sla is actually easy. ok, they did taught me something during our holiday and yeah the way he taught me was interesting. I can feel that sla is easy. but why when Dr.M teach us I found it hard to understand even though she's a damn good student (DGS)!
about Dr.M who's a DGS, my paksu was really shocked to hear that. I know my paksu is much much more good than her but I never heard he say that he's a DGS. he's very humble. he's near native speaker and he's 1st language learner of English. I'm proud to hv him as my uncle.
Now, about my final exam...what else can I say...let's study!



p/s: Dr. M, do u think u r a DGS? u should meet my paksu, I swear he is better than u. ops! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment