Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

uri dong-hwa

I'm not a poor girl,
so I can't be like Cinderella,
besides, I don't have a stepmother.

I'm not beautiful,
so I can't be like Belle,
moreover, he's not a beast.

I don't look good while sleeping,
so I can't be like Sleeping Beauty,
plus, it's impossible for a prince to kiss me.


I don't have fair skin,
so I can't be like Snow White,
furthermore, there is no such thing as 12 dwarfs.

I hate long hair,
so I can't be like Rapunzel,
also, I won't let anyone pull my hair.

I hate frogs,
so I can't be like Princess and a Frog,
in addition, I won't let myself kiss a frog.

for me and him,
we'll be like 'A Twisted Little Mermaid Story'.
Our love story ends when I turn into bubbles....
I love him but I left him....
It's for our own good.

p/s: never know if this one can be considered as a poem ^^ just for fun



No comments:

Post a Comment