Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

nature

Hah Hah! I would like to share something....it's a new knowledge for me... *I'm always the slowest, TQ!
Have you heard about Maldives? Republic of the Maldives? or maybe Maldive Island?
Huwaaa! I'm totally into it right now! I want to go there!!! It is soooooooo BEAUTIFUL! No wonder some people describe it as Paradise Island, Heaven etc.
You should Google it to know more about it. (you MUST!) ^^
OK! A few quick info: Maldive Island is the smallest Asian country and it is also the planet's lowest country with an average ground level of 1.5 meters above sea level! Isn't it AMAZING?! yeah it is amazing if I can go there...
Another fantastic info about Maldive Island is that Islam is the official religion. Just like Malaysia? NO! In Maldive Island, open practice of any other religion is FORBIDDEN! It is totally based on the principles of Islam, a non-Muslim may NOT become a citizen! No law contrary to any principle of Islam can be applied! This is totally PERFECT! Don't you think so? :-D



p/s: suitable location for my honeymoon? ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment