Followers

Saturday 5 May 2012

tired~

fuh! lama giler xde new post kat sini...ala bkn ada org nk bca pun..trima je la hakikat...caitt!
em...nothing much happened pun...except I realized sth. I'm tired..really tired! seriously! I'm tired of being 'kepala'... do u get what i mean? I dont like doing last minute work. if i could, i wanna settle all my work as soon as possible. I always want to be prepared. I hate waiting! I always think what I'm going to do at least a day before it happen. it's hard to explain who I am. but if u know me well, u should know better. I'm not saying that I'm perfect or I'm good but that's me. a normal human being who maybe hv and lack of sth.
when I was acting like ketua, people misunderstood me. but if i dont act like that there will be no work done. even sometimes I feel like ahh! mls la nk ambik tau. but still, i'll care.
i'm tired....
i always saying the truth, i'm the honest person that u'll never meet an honest person better. but still, the truth is hurt. people saying sth behind u..u dont know that and i'm just telling the truth in front of u and u see me as a bad person. do u think everybody else say nothing about u? they r hypocrite! they show that they are good to u in front of u but the say sth bad behind u. i know u dont understand what i'm going to explain. my english teruk giler. but lantak la! ad ak ksh!
i'm tired.....
i see that, when people call someone who is older than them 'kakak',  they at least see the 'batasan' and give some respect to the kakak. if this means i can get some respect n they know batasan. I want them to call me kakak. i dont care if i look old with the 'kakak'. i just want some respect! i hv a brother who also just one year younger than me but he respects me! why cant them? they are not my family, they hv no relationship with me! dont they feel ashamed? biane~
i'm tired....
really tired....
i'm sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment