Followers

Friday 18 May 2012

ibu..do u really mean it...

i called my mum this morning to talked about my future, my situation n my feelings right now. her response makes me a bit nervous..huh~ do know that feeling when your parents are like supporting u to get married n to me it's like they want me to stay away from them, just because i'm old enough to be a wife. i feel like i'm not ready to be a wife but she said conversely. she'll also said that she'll be glad if....ahh, nevermind...i don't wanna said it unless it's going to be true. it's going to be weird. i used to be my parents' baby n what's going to happen if i got married? they won't treat me the same as before. my mum said, 'ala...mula2 je ckp cmtu..nnt dh kawin nnt ko xigt dh kat ibu..busy ngn laki ko je..' i feel like i wanna cry when i heard this.. no mum, that's not going to happen, i'm promise that!
'ibu sentiasa doakn yg tebaik utk anak2 ibu' she always says this and it makes me smile.. i love u ibu..i don't wanna leave u..even though i know the time will come... :(




No comments:

Post a Comment