Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

am i really ready?

out of 5000 graduates, only 300 graduates are going to be posting here, in semenanjung. major factor here because they were married. when i think about this last night. i said to my friends that i wanna get married before posting so that i can be posting here in semenanjung. of course, if u ask future teachers, especially female students, they don't want to be send to sabah or sarawak. so same goes to me. i don't think i manage to survive there ALONE! oh my....i really DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE! there's no life there, n i could die because of being bored! there's no family, no more games for me, no TV, no shopping mall! n i really really gonna die because of fooooodddd!!!! pls la...dont imagine u could hv ice cream when it's hot, no pizza hut, no mum's special treats...but yes..u'll get a lot of experience and experience is the best teacher. but  NO! still no! i'm not ready to go there!

but, am i ready to get married? i mean MARRIED?? i always call my self miss eryn n suddenly i have to change it to MRS ERYN? huh....
just now, i call my dad n tell him about this and he said 'hah, kawin la!' n said, 'tp xde calon, ayah carikan la~' n guess what? he just laughing! =.=" do u think he's going to find someone for me? really? if yes~  hahaha! then i'll be married in about a year or two from now? what's going to happen in my future, nobody knows except Him. I'm sure Allah had prepared the best for me and i trust Him. InsyaAllah.. i'm going to be OK! peace!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment