Followers

Saturday 2 March 2013

melody and memory

In sleep you sing to me,
In dream you come.

My disease is getting serious. And it is so out of control. I admit that it affect my daily activities. I feel like there is an old granny in my body. Sometimes, I feel ashamed and it makes my confidence level lower than before. Doctor said that I need to calm myself. Do something that I like, avoid tension situation, be nice to people, listen to music, listen to Quran recitation, or anything that can make me feel comfortable.

Recently, I listen to sentimental music. Not really actually. It's just a piano. And I think I really like it. It makes me feel more relaxing. I come to realize that in some melody, there is a memory, there is a meaning behind it. Of course, differ meaning for differ listener. Yiruma_pianist. I admire him.

Also, I am going to memorize Yaasin. I did before but now I can't completely recite without reading it. It's my bad, when I left it I tend to forget it. That is why I must listen to it everyday and read it while I still can. Why Yaasin? Because when I listen and read it, I feel confidence.

I am not perfect. Nobody is perfect. I can't be perfect. I won't be perfect.
So, you don't have to try to be one.
I am a person with many flaws.
So, try to improve yourself everyday.
I used to be very healthy.
So, be thankful when you are now.


No comments:

Post a Comment