Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Wonder Girl vs Miss A

Assalamualaikum...
Salam Ramadhan..
"kuih org bnyk xbuat lg..ko sibuk plak kat sini"
_ "ok2, jap je...dh lama kot xtulis blog"

Q: Are you going to talk about Wonder Girl's latest song 'Like This'?
A: no...
Q: How about the cutest Miss A member Min?
A: NO!

haish~
Miss A is one of my friend la...miss? oh yes yess! ^__~

Miss A, I know you'll never read this..i think so...
We dont really have a close relationship, i guess..
it can be called an on and off relationship...
Sometimes we ignore each other's calls and texts
then, we give each other stupid excuses, i know we did...
Sometimes we get angry with each other for no specific reason
I know I'm the one who always wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I'm sorry...
We are totally different
you have a weird style and mine is unique, I'm sure... :-D haha~

But, I wonder..until now, we are still together...
sometimes you look like you hate me...
sometimes you show your love to me...
which one is your 'barbie character' I mean plastic!
I keep wondering what is your perception of me?
dont get me wrong, I love you and I wanna be your friend until the end of my life...
we shared so many things in the past and I wanna share my future memories with you.

I'm not a good friend because I was born only to be a good daughter.
I'm not going to be your best friend because I'm the best daughter for my parents.
I cant be good in two roles, that's one of my weaknesses.
But! you can count on me anytime.
I may not be a good adviser, but I'm a good listener, I'm sure...
Remember, I cant be good in two roles.

I love you
'chingu ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment