Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

p.s: I Love You

Hello there!
Eid Mubarak! Wishing you a blessed eid!
Look at my title up there ^^, hehe...you know it is about the movie right. Yeah, when I watched that movie, 1st thing came across my head was...
"ahh! ni sume dlm movie je bleh la...mana ada couple mcm ni lg..
yg bnyk kubur laki/bini masih merah, diorg dh kawin lain."

But today, my perception has changed. It does exist! I went to my neighbor's house for raya visit, and I just realized that my neighbor, makcik H and pakcik H ni very romantic! I don't really like romantic kind of men but one thing that I really adore is pakcik H will call makcik H 3times a day when he is at his work. Wow! and they are old people, older than my parents. AND they did that since they got married. isn't it 'daebak!' pakcik H will call makcik H just to ask about breakfast, lunch, and what is she doing, is she ok at home with their kids. I am really impressed to know that this kind of couple is exist!
For me, pakcik H is not really romantic, but he loves, cares and misses his wife so much. In his life there is no other special woman except his wife. (and his mother of course) I think they have been married for at least 27 years and they still look like a newly married couple. Oh, so sweet!

p.s: I hope I will find someone like pakcik H! ^__^V


No comments:

Post a Comment