Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

something~

I've been thinking this since last week...I don't know why...but i smell something fishy... I just feel that something will happen in my next semester. Plus, now, I'm worried about my exam results...I just hope that everything gonna be fine. I don't wanna repeat any paper. I've a lot of things to do in the next semester. I've a lot of heavy subjects to carry... I don't think I can do it alone. I'll easily give up if I'm alone. Thank God, she's with me. You know, I'm lost without you. I've said once that I wanna give up with this study. sometimes I feel like this is all my fault that she got in the same problem with the registration. that's why I did my best this sem to cover all the things I've done. Pls, God, let all things be fine...



p/s: something wrong with my Bluetooth either lappy or hp. argghhh!!! stress~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment