Followers

Sunday 15 January 2012

Leaning Tower

Hi there! I just started my sem break for this sem. Last week, I just came back from Klang after visited my brother. On the way home, my father decided to bring us to see the Leaning Tower at the Teluk Intan, Perak. I heard about the leaning tower before but I'd never see it in live. So, I was excited to see it and to know how real the tower is leaning. Here are some photos that I managed to capture.

this is it!


can u see that the Leaning Tower is really leaning to the left!


Yup! it's not my camera but it's the tower!

Leaning Tower was built on 1885.
It hold a water tank on top of it.

This tower will keep leaning to the left. Can u imagine?

this is the left base of the tower, can u see there's sediment there...

 
Malaysian should be proud of this tower :)

If there's Leaning Tower of Pisa, Malaysia also have a Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan
Happy Holidays! ^__^V



No comments:

Post a Comment